Frontline Worker Acute Care Program
Online, Confidential, Created With You In Mind…
Covid-19 has had an unprecedented devastating effect on our frontline healthcare workers. Being on the frontlines of this epidemic comes with a mix of strength and vulnerability that is not easy to explain. If this happens to be you, you understand the pressures of patients counting on you to make it through illness, colleagues counting on you to keep yourself focused and your family wanting to be there for you, but perhaps not knowing how to best support you.
The truth is that coping with these new kinds of pressures, anxieties and the burden of other people’s grief is not something that any one of us was prepared for.
From July 1st – November 30, 2020, Cohesive Therapy NYC will be spearheading the Frontline Worker Acute Care Program, a time-limited, deeply-discounted and targeted four-session program to help you, our front-line workers, better cope during this strenuous time. Scroll down for more information on this targeted program, or if you are ready to get the help you need, fill out the contact form below today.
This four-session program is designed to provide you the opportunity to confidentially discuss any acute COVID-19 related issues that you may be struggling as well as learn some basic and practical coping skills to help you better manage anxiety, loss/grief, negative or fear-based thoughts and establishing a plan for future self-care.
Session One: Dealing with loss, grief, and impact of Covid-19.
Session Two: Anxiety management – When I feel it in my body and it affects my mind.
Session Three: Changing perspectives: Addressing the thoughts that are keeping you from coping and managing better.
Session Four: Establishing self-care for the future: Help with creating a realistic and concrete self-care plan.
In order to enroll, you must be:
- A current New York frontline worker at a hospital or healthcare facility where COVID-19 patients are being cared for.
- Be able to provide proof of current employment, such as a copy of your up-to-date workplace ID.
- Be available to set aside 50 minutes of undisturbed time for your session in a quiet area.
- Be available to meet via an online platform and download the necessary app or software on the smart device or computer that you will be using.
- Four (4) 50- minute sessions to be taken within a 30-day time period from the day of your first session. The per session cost is $50 (a 75% discount).
- In addition to talk therapy, each session will provide you with the opportunity to learn a coping technique or strategy to help you with your specific needs. Due to the mission and brevity of this program, please only enroll if you meet the eligibility criteria and are dealing with COVID-19 related issues.
- Payment can be made by all major credit cards, FSA, HSA or check and will be automatically charged within 24 hours of your appointment. If you have out of network benefits, your session may be covered partially or in full. We will provide you insurance-reimbursable invoices that you can submit for reimbursement.
Your time is very valuable to us and we have the utmost respect for ensuring that we set our time aside with no other distractions or overlapping client bookings. We also understand that things come up and have tried to take your role into consideration in our cancellation policy:
- You will receive two appointment reminders: an email 48 hours prior and a text 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled session, kindly provide us advanced notice of 24 hours beforehand by texting, calling or emailing our office.
If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts or experiencing a crisis, this program is not appropriate for you. Please call 911 or contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 for immediate help. This short-term service does not replace long-term therapy or necessary medical services that you may require.
Cohesive Therapy NYC maintains this website for educational and promotional purposes. It may change the contents of this site, restrict access to the site, or terminate the site at any time.
Use of this Website
The information included on this website is solely for educational purposes and is not intended to be a substitute for health care or medical treatment by a physician or other health care professional. Do not rely on any of the information contained on this website for diagnosis or treatment. Should you have any questions, you should contact your health care provider. If you think you may have a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 immediately.
Confidentiality and Privacy
Cohesive Therapy NYC cannot guarantee the security of any information provided. Please only provide non-confidential information in transmitting this form or in providing any information to this site by email. By using this form and communicating information to Cohesive Therapy NYC you understand that all communications will not be able to be considered confidential and that it is possible that some third party may have access to this information.
Accuracy and Completeness
Cohesive Therapy NYC does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site. Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in this website, all information is provided “AS IS” without warranty of quality or accuracy of any kind. The views and opinions on this site do not necessary state or reflect those of Cohesive Therapy NYC or any of its owners, members, or therapists.
Services may be provided using remote audiovisual technology. You understand there are potential risks to the use of this technology, including interruptions in treatment, unauthorized access to information, and technical difficulties in the communications. Although we will make every attempt to maintain the security of this information, you understand there are other individuals or entities that will have access to the transmission of information and the services provided.
You understand the risks inherent in telehealth consultations and consent to accepting these risks. You can discontinue the telehealth sessions if you believe the sessions, including the videoconferencing connections, are inadequate for the purposes of our services.
Links to third-party websites on this site are merely provided as a convenience. Should there be a link to any other site, Cohesive Therapy NYC does not necessarily know what is on any other site, has not necessarily reviewed any of these third-party sites, and does not control and is not responsible for the content of any site. Cohesive Therapy NYC does not endorse any other site or make any representations about the sites or any information found within those sites. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Copyright © 2020, Cohesive Therapy NYC. All Rights Reserved.
Contact Us Now
Still have questions?
Free to reach out to schedule your 20-minute free consultation or to get started on an Appointment Request.