Covid Building Procedures
Cohesive Therapy NYC takes the health and safety of our clinicians, clients and colleagues very seriously. Our building has set forth some rules and expectations to keep risk from COVID-19 spread at a minimum, which we have outlined below:
- All tenants, employees, and visitors are required to wear a mask when entering the building and in the common areas. You will not be allowed in the building without wearing a mask.
- All visitors must maintain 6 feet of social distancing at all times.
- Elevator capacity will be limited to one family or related group at a time. Both sets of stairs are open, one is designated for going up, and one is designated for going down.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located in the lobby, as well as in the Cohesive Therapy NYC’s suite.
- Our building does not have a central building-wide HVAC system, and each suite has it’s own AC unit, so no air is recirculated throughout the building.
- No one will be allowed to wait in the lobby due to social distancing requirements.
- All visitors must be pre-screened for Covid-19 before being allowed to enter the building. Click here for our Covid-19 pre-screening questionnaire.
In addition to these new procedures, we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our clinicians and clients within the Cohesive Therapy NYC suite. This includes hand sanitizer that will be readily available, staggering of appointments (to the best of our ability), and regular sanitizing of office and waiting area spaces.